Artist should either:
- have a traceable secondary market, with several works already presented at a major auction house or
- be represented by an established art gallery or
- institutional support
- Medium: Paintings, Sculpture, and Photography
- Unique Artwork (we do not do limited editions or prints)
- Value: $10,000+
- The price should be within a reasonable market price range — our experts will help determine that range upon submission of your artwork.
- The artwork should not be listed for sale elsewhere at a lower price.
- The seller should be able to prove ownership, by providing an invoice or other documented proof.
- The seller should be able to prove condition of the work, by producing a recent condition report.
Size: 8 - 13
Age: Bronze, Silver, Golden
Top 1.5% of total supply
Comics should either:
- be a key first appearance of a character, or
- iconic scene between characters